- See also: Cure Cyan
|Guardian Angel Clover|
|Title(s)||Guardian Angel of Nature|
|Season||Guardian Angels Of The Sky|
|Last Appearance||Episode 214|
Guardian Angel Clover made her first debut in episode 05 of the first season. She is the angelic alter ego of the calm and responsible third year middle school student Minotori Ema. Angel Clover's Prism Brilliant is the Grüne Brilliant, the natural green brilliant. During the story of the Guardian Angels Of The Sky series, Guardian Angel Clover is granted a legendary weapon, which is known as the Grün Crystal. In addition, in season two Clover was granted a new weapon, the Hanami Rapier. Guardian Angel Clover's symbol are the three leaves in the air.
Guardian Angel Clover has straight, black colored hair, that reach down to her hips. She doesn't wear any ornaments or accessories besides two clover-shaped earrings. Her eyes are bright green colored. She wears a black colored dress which she wears underneath a green colored vest, that slightly reaches over her chest. The vest has white colored trims and is tied together by a pale pink colored cord. Over the vest, she wears a light pink colored scarf, which covers most of her neck as well as her shoulders. She wears green colored arm protectors and beneath them, she black colored gloves that don't cover the fingers. Around her hips, she wears a bead chain consisting of white colored beads. Silver armor plates, with a frilly, cyan blue colored cloth attached to each of the plates, are attached to the chain at the sides. She wears dark brown colored boots with slightly birther colored folds. A green prism is attached to the center of these folds. The boots have silver toes and heels. She wears her Iris Inject as a necklace, which is usually hidden beneath her scarf.
While being trapped in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Guardian Angel Clover's over all appearance slightly changed. Instead of the vest and the scarf, Guardian Angel Clover wears a white blouse with puffy sleeves underneath a cyan blue dress. A bow is attached to the trims of the blouse at the height of her chest, as well as at the trims of the sleeves. In addition, her armor plates are replaced with a white colored apron with frilly trims. A green colored heart (♥) and a black colored diamond (♦) are shown at the apron. The skirt she's wearing also appears to be a lot puffier than it usually would be. Adding to her clover-shaped earrings, Guardian Angel Clover wears a big, green colored bow in her hair, which keeps a small part of her hair tied back to a ponytail. Clover wears black bands around her wirsts that are tied to a small bow at the back of her hands. The bots look identical with the ones she normally wears.
After the Guardian Angels were granted the power of the royal family of Skyriver, they transformed into the Magical Angels. Along with her friends, Guardian Angel Clover was granted a sliver-colored tiara, which carried a rainbow-colored prism in its center. In addition, Clover was granted a small pair of white colored angel-like wings at her back. Finally, the shade of her dress has slightly been lightened up and the cyan blue colored clothes attached to her plates are slightly longer.
Guardian Angel Clover is the angelic warrior who wields the powers of the green-colored rainbow and is blessed with the element of wind, while she uses the power of nature. Her Prism Brilliant is the natural green-colored Grüne Brilliant, whose powers harmonize with her powers of blooming nature. Guardian Angel Clover, as well as the other Guardian Angels, use the power of the eternal light, which is tied deep within their souls. Guardian Angel Clover has the ability to use strong wind-based attacks, which can be powered by legendary items and weapons which she may obtain while fighting the forces of darkness. However, Guardian Angel Clover also has the rare power to provide strong barriers that can shield herself or her friends from any attack. Guardian Angel Clover's Grüne Brilliant also contains the power of the Flourish Thumb, which restores the beauty of nature, that has once been destroyed by the powers of dark. Much like the metaphoric "green thumb", the Flourish Thumb will restore the blooming beauty of a wild flower solely by touching it.
While being trapped in the fairytale Alice in Wonderland, Guardian Angel Clover's introduction is quite differently. Instead of her normal "Bloom, soft breeze of nature!", she introduces herself as "Hunting of the Forest's Opening! Blessed with the strong winds, I'm Guardian Angel Clover!" (森のぐちの探索！強風を恵まれる、ミツカイシアンです！?).
In the German dubs of the series, Guardian Angel Clover introduces herself as "Fliege, Oh Blüte der Natur! Ich bin Guardian Angel Clover!", which can
be translated as "Fly, oh blossom of nature! I'm Guardian Angel Clover!".
As well as the other Guardian Angels, Guardian Angel Clover has the ability to use attacks, which she may use in order to defeat the monsters of darkness, which are known as Katahowas. Guardian Angel Clover uses the power of air and wind while using attacks.
- Aureole Burst: Aureole Burst is Guardian Angel Clover's first attack. The attack was first used in episode 05 and has the power to defeat the monsters of the dark. To use it, Guardian Angel Clover draws three glowing spheres that will surround the monster and defeat them with the power of nature.
- Clover Barrier: Guardian Angel Clover has the ability to summon barriers and shields that my protect herself and her friends from in coming attacks. She creates these shields from simply holding the palm towards the attack that is about to strike, without having to shout an attack name or anything.
- Orkan Rage: Guardian Angel Clover's attack that she can only use with her Grün Crystal. First Guardian Angel Clover summons her Heaven Crystal by calling: "Full power of fresh green colors! Blessed with powers of heaven!" Then she puts both of her hands down to earth. She forms both to fists and small hurricanes appear. Then she shouts: "Blow, Crystal Breeze!" and kicks the hurracnes towards the enemy. The enemy gets purified.
- Natural Green Tornado: Guardian Angel Clover's attack in Guardian Angels Of The Stars. First, Guardian Angel Clover appears in front of a green background. Then she stretches both of her arms away from her body, moving them in circles. Then she pushes those swirls to the middle, right in front of her, calling "Forceful of". She claps and the swirls form a tornado. Then she shouts: "Natural Green Tornado!" and puts her arms behind her body. Then the tornado starts spinning and heads towards the enemy to purify it.
Besides having solo attacks, Guardian Angel Clover may also fuse her powers with the other Angels to use more powerful attacks, which may even be able to defeat the eternal darkness. Through out the series, the group of Angels gain more powers and learn how to perform stronger attacks with these new powers. Coming together as a group, the eight Angels use the powers of the rainbow.
- Triple Heart Explosion: Triple Heart Explosion is a group attack, which three Angels can use if they fuse each others powers. Guardian Angel Clover usually performs the attack with Guardian Angel Azure and Guardian Angel Whitney.
- Rainbow Heart Hurricane: The first group purification attack which all Guardian Angels can use together. The attack doesn't require any weapons but was powered by the Rainbow Tears in the 25th episode of Angels Of The Sky. First, the Guardian Angels get in formation so that they are standing in a circle. They put their left hands to the middle and Crimson whispers "Calling the colors of the rainbow." Then the others call "The miraculous light of heaven of hope." Then a rainbow colored whirlwind was created between the Guardian Angels' hands and starts to grow. Then two Guardian Angels step aside and the six Guardian Angels shout: "The light of rainbows!" and shoot the whirlwind at the Katahowa. As the whirlwind hits the monster the Guardian Angels shout: "Pretty Color! Rainbow Heart Hurricane!". Then thunder-like rainbow colored cracks attack the Katahowa and defeat it.
- Rainbow Crystal Fantasy: The Guardian Angels' purification attack, which they can only use with their Heaven Crystals. The attack was only used in the last episodes of Angels Of The Sky and returns in the seasons Angels Of The Sound and Guardian Angels Of The Light. The Guardian Angels fought of Catastrophe with this attack at the end of Guardian Angels Of The Sky. The First the Guardian Angels shout: "We desire the infinite power of the rainbow!" Then around them a very strong whirlwind started. That wind is rainbow colored even includs the colors pink and purple. Then Crimson shouts: "Kingdom of miraculous colors!" "Lend us the power we desire!" Cyan finishes her senctence and then each of the Guardian Angels raise their arms to the sky. The crystals start glowing, very bright. Then all of then shout: "Miraculous rainbow!" And the wind turns into a big, very big rainbow resembling a tornado. The colors each Guardian Angels represents are still connected to their Heaven Crystal. Then the girls shout: "Pretty Color! Rainbow Crystal Fantasy!" and the rainbow tornado splits up in each color of the rainbow and attack the enemy. The colors surround the enemy and turn into rainbow colored sparkles.
- Full Rainbow Circle: A new group attack that the eight Guardian Angels from Guardian Angels Of The Stars. The attack can be performed when all eight Guardian Angels are at the scene and still have the ability to fight. To use the attack, the eight Guardian Angels call the colors of the rainbow. First, the six Guardian Angels rise their arms above their heads and shout, "Blessed with the powers of heaven". Then, which a white light, their Heaven Crystals appear around their wrists. Heather and Lavender then shout, "Day and Night! The infinite twin hearts!" and the Color Palette appears in their hands. The group then appears with their arms stretched out to the sky. They then shout one after another: "The deep red golden and orange rainbow!" An orb with their colors then appears in front of them "The green blue and silver rainbow!" the same happened with the next three colors. "Together with the colors of love and dreams" Heather and Lavender shout and the Color Palette stars absorbing the powers. Then, the girls put their hands to the middle of their circle, while the Guardian Angels hold their Heaven Crystals over them and the group shouts: "Pretty Color! Full Rainbow Cirlce!". Then a white light rises from the Color Palette and turns into rainbow colored ribbons, which turn into a large egg when surrounding the monster. The rainbow egg then purifies the monster.
- Magical Rainbow Finale: The second group attack for all eight Guardian Angels of the rainbow. The attack was learned in the second half of the second season. To use it, the six Guardian Angels summon their Heaven Crystals and combine the power with the power of Guardian Stars. First, Scarlet and the others shout: "The power of the Rainbow!", then, Feather shouts: "Combined with the power of hope!" And the girls appear in front of a white background. Crimson reaches her hand to the sky and shouts: "The Rainbow in our Hearts!" Then, Heather stretches her arms away from her body and shouts: "Our Hearts covered in Colorful Light!". Then every Guardian Angels puts one hand on their chest and they call: "Everyone's hearts become one!". Then, their Heaven Crystals appear and they grab the hand of another Guardian Angels with Lavender and Heather in the middle of the row. Over Heather and Lavender's heads, the Color Palette appears and they call the attack name: "Pretty Color! Magical Rainbow..." then they push the attack towards the enemy and shout: "Finale!" to give the final blow.
- Grün Crystal: Guardian Angel Clover's main attack item that she gains during her fairytale adventure. It allows her to use a powerful attack and can even use to reflect other attacks.
- Hanami Rapier: Guardian Angel Clover's primary weapon in Of The Stars, which she summons by calling "Bloom Out!" and then introduces the rapier with "Sword de fleur! Hanami Rapier!" (剣・デ・フルール！ Ken de Furūru! Hanami Reipia!?).
Precious Cure Clover (プレシャスエンジェルクローバー Pureshasu Enjeru Kurōbā?) is Guardian Angel Clover's super form from Legend of the Rainbow Jewels. Along with her friends, Guardian Angel Clover is able to perform Precious Espoir Illumination in her Precious mode.
Precious Angel Clover wears a turquoise green dress with a golden trim. A golden star and a golden pearl necklace is attached to the golden trim. A grass green, frilly cloth is also attached to the golden trim. A dark green cloth is tied around her hip, where a lime green bow is attached to. A blue diamond with a rainbow colored bead chain is attached to the bow. She wears white boots with green trims. Guardian Angel Clover wears green bracelets where a dark green fabric is attached to. Her hair is kept opened.
Guardian Angel Clover (ミツカイシアン?) - Guardian Angel Clover's name comes from the green plant with the same name. Clover or trefoil are common names for plants of the genus Trifolium, which are known to have about 3-4 leaves.
- ↑ in season one. High school student in the following seasons
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clover