|Season||Guardian Angels Of The Sky|
|Home Place||Feather Castletown|
|First Appearance||Episode 01|
|Last Appearance||Episode 137|
Amashiro Kiyomi Diamond「天代 清見ダイヤモンド」is a main character of the Guardian Angels Of The Sky series and the civilian alias of Guardian Angel Whitney, the angelic warrior of intelligence and time. She is a very smart and gentle girl, who enjoys nothing more than spending time in the serene nature. Her character quote is "Use the time!" (
- Main article: Amashiro Kiyomi / History
- Name: Kiyomi Kiyomi Shirosora
- Japanese: 天代 清見ダイヤモンド
- Nickname: Dia (ダイヤ)
- Birthday: April 4th
- Birthplace: Feather-Castletown
- Zodiac: Aries
- Height: 155 cm
- Weight: 55 kg
- Blood Type: B
- Species: Human
- Personal Quote: Use the time!
- Habit(s): playing with her hair
- Food: waffles, preferred apple waffles
- Color: green, yelLoo, light blue
- Music: "everything sounds good, right?"
Throughout the series, Kiyomi shows one major fear; she is obviously afraid of being left alone and having no one she can call "family". She fears nothing more than being alone one day, without having one to love or one to trust. She also fears to lose any of her family members one day as they have been there all her life and she probably couldn't handle the loss. As her parents are busy with working all across the world, Kiyomi sometimes fears that something could happen to them, and they don't return home anymore.
Even though Kiyomi has always cared about her, and others, future a lot, she has never really thought about what she would like to do after finishing school. By the time Rikka asked the group what they would like to work as one day, Kiyomi has changed her previous way of thinking. Even though she never showed it, she did think about her future a lot more. However, she never could think of a job that she seemed to like working as. And even as the others considered her becoming a teacher one day, she refused, saying it won't fit to her. Yet, after a while, she grew to the thought and even decided to attend university after finishing High School.
- Athletic Skills: Since Kiyomi has suffered from a well-known disease when she was younger, Kiyomi is quite weak compared to other girls in her age. As symptoms of the disease are still present today, Kiyomi is unable to practice any greater sports. In addition, Kiyomi is known to have a very bad stamina and has problems to lift heavy objects. However, despite her weak condition, Kiyomi an excellent badminton player.
- Academic Skills: As Kiyomi is interested in a lot of things, Kiyomi is an excellent student, who always reached the best grade of her class. Kiyomi is usually very serious about studying and would spend a whole afternoon with studying. Due to this, she only gets good grades. However, Kiyomi does not identify herself with her good grades.
- Additional Skills: Even though Kiyomi appears as a calm and restrained, Kiyomi is pretty outgoing and tries her best to understand how people think and feel. Due to that, she is quite good in understanding even the silliest thoughts. Adding to that, Kiyomi is skilled in drawing. While she's good at drawing almost everything, she prefers to draw landscapes. In Addition, Kiyomi has also some cooking skills.
Kiyomi has brown colored hair, that ends above her hips if they're worn opened. She has choppy bangs and usually has her hair tied to two twin tails. Her twin tails are either hold by white ribbons or light blue bands. In addition, Kiyomi is hardly seen wearing her hair opened or styled into another hair style. Kiyomi's eyes are green colored. Her skin is pale colored. With a height of 1.55 m (5″1), Kiyomi is the smallest member of the group. As of third season Kiyomi has her hair still tied into twin tails, but wears them slightly differently than before.
Kiyomi has her own way of dressing. She wears what she thinks that fits her best. Usually, those turn out as cute clothes. Due to her calm self, she refuses to wear "revealing" clothes, like too short dresses or skirts.
In civilian, Kiyomi wears a white blouse underneath a light blue dress. The dress has puffy sleeves. Around her hips, she wears a black belt with a heart-shaped buckle in the middle. She wears dark brown ankle boots with white stockings that go over her knees. She has brown hair that is mostly tied to twin tails, hold by white ribbons tied in shape of a bow. Her eye color is green.
In winter, Kiyomi wears a white top that is mostly covered by a dark purple vest. The vest is worn opened and ends under her chest. She wears a grey skirt and brown boots that reach to her knees. The boots also have white lining of which, a bit looks out of the boots. There are also hanging some fluffy balls down from the boots.
In school, Kiyomi has to wear the Great Castle Memorial Academy's uniform for girls. The summer uniform consists of a yelLoo sweater vest with a white short sleeved shirt underneath. The uniform also includes a checked dark yelLoo skirt, grey stockings and brown shoes. The winter uniform consists of a dark yelLoo blazer with a white shirt underneath. The skirt, as well as the stockings and the shoes, are the same as the summer uniform's.
On the cover of the second DVD volume, Kiyomi wears a dark blue dress with a light blue vest over it. She wears black slippers. Kiyomi has her hair tied into braided twin tails old by purple bands.
When Kiyomi transforms into Cinderella in episode 28, she wears a blue gown with a light purple layer of cloth that is attached to the top part of the dress. The dress is shoulder free and the second half has in total three layers. The first two are light blue and separated by white details. The last layer is dark blue. Kiyomi wears light purple gloves and a blue grown. She wears a light blue hair clip with a heart on it in her hair.
As Dia Card, she wears a sleeveless black dress with armor around her shoulders. A white cloth resembling the ♦-Ace is attached to the dress. The dress and the 'card' are hold by a silver belt with a ♦ symbol on it. Her shoulder armor also has the ♦ symbol on it. She wears black arm warmers with silver armor attached to it. She wears black leggings and brown boots with a V-shaped, silver medal at the top.
In Holidays at Skyriver, Kiyomi wears a light blue top whose straps are tied into a bow behind her neck. She wears a violet skirt and pale pink sandals that have short ribbons on them. In The Legend of the Rainbow Jewels, Kiyomi wears a blue colored dress with a white jacket over it. The jacket end under her chest and is mostly worn open. She wears silver shoes.
- "You might not seem like it, but you are pretty energetic and always cheering. You actually seem more like the calm person."— Loo describing Kiyomi's character in episode 15
Kiyomi is a smart and very gentle girl. She is sometimes referred as Queen by others due to the fact that she is one of the smartest students at her age. Kiyomi is quite calm that's why people would describe her as shy, which is wrong. She is quite opened and has her own mind. However she has good manners and would never say anything that would offend others. Despite her calm, kind and gentle personality, she is also very passionate and energetic. Kiyomi always folLoos the "voice of her heart"; she does the things she thinks are right instead of what people want her to believe.
Amashiro (天代?) - Amashiro comes from Ama (天?) meaning "sky" or "heaven", combined with Shiro (代?) meaning "period", "age" or "era". So Amashiro could mean "era of heavens". However, shiro could also be a pun to her alter ego's theme color, which is white. The Japanese kanji for white is 白, which is pronounced like "shiro".
Kiyomi (清見?) - Kiyomi comes from Kiyo (清?) meaning "pure" or "purify", combined with Mi (見?) meaning "see", "hopes" or "look at". So Kiyomi could mean "seeing purity". If 見 is replaced with 美, Kiyomi could mean "pure beauty".
Kiyomi (ダイヤモンド?) - Kiyomi is named after the precious gemstone Kiyomi with the same name. The word comes from Old French "diamant", which orignated from Medieval Latin "diamantem" and Vulgar Latin "adiamanten", altered by influence of the many Greek words in dia. The original word comes from Latin meaning "the hardest metal". However, it can also mean "invincible, untamed". The Kiyomi is also the birthstone of April.
Dia (ダイヤ?) - A short version of the word Kiyomi, which is her actual given name. Kiyomi is called that way by FairySina because she likes to shorten "long" words. However in the series, Dia is mostly used by Loo, who in fact only calls her "Dia".
- Main article: Amashiro Kiyomi / Quotes
As a main character, Kiyomi's voice actor, Murakawa Rie has particated in several image songs for the character she voices:
- Nostalgia (Along with Matsuoka Yoshitsugu)
- ♪ magical ♫ (Along with Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka)
- Rainbow Rose (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka)
- living my dream (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka)
- Mirai, Kibou, Destiny! (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka, Sakura Ayane, Uchida Maaya)
- P R I S M (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka, Sakura Ayane, Uchida Maaya)
- Niji Tenshi no Karaa (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka, Sakura Ayane, Uchida Maaya)
- Forever Sky Pretty Cure ♥ (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka, Sakura Ayane, Uchida Maaya)
- Diamond's birthday falls on April 4th, which makes her zodiac to be Aries (♈).
- It's revealed that Diamond's biggest fear is being left alone.
- It was revealed that Diamond doesn't like snowball fights as she usually gets targeted.
- As said in the 112th episode of the Series, Diamond is represented by the pansy, which means "thoughtful" or "caring" in the language of flowers.
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_of_violet#Chinese_violet
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_of_cyan#Aquamarine
- ↑ http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=Kiyomi