|Season||Guardian Angels Of The Sky|
|Home Place||Feather Castletown|
|First Appearance||Episode 06|
|Last Appearance||Episode 137|
Shirosora Diamond is a main character of the Guardian Angels Of The Sky series and the civilian alias of Guardian Angel Whitney, the angelic warrior of intelligence and time. She is a very smart and gentle girl, who enjoys nothing more than spending time in the serene nature. Her character quote is "Use the time!" (
- Main article: Shirosora Diamond / History
- Name: Diamond Shirosora
- Japanese: 白空ダイヤモンド
- Nickname: Dia (ダイヤ)
- Birthday: April 4th
- Birthplace: Feather-Castletown
- Zodiac: Aries
- Height: 155 cm
- Weight: 55 kg
- Blood Type: B
- Species: Human
- Personal Quote: Use the time!
- Habit(s): playing with her hair
- Food: waffles, preferred apple waffles
- Color: green, yellow, light blue
- Music: "everything sounds good, right?"
Through out the series, Diamond shows one major fear; she is obviously afraid of being left alone and having no one she can call "family". She fears nothing more than being alone one day, without having one to love or one to trust. She also fears to lose any of her family members one day as they have been there all her life and she probably couldn't handle the loss. As her parents are busy with working all across the world, Diamond sometimes fears that something could happen to them, and they don't return home anymore.
Even though Diamond has always cared about her, and other's, future a lot, she has never really thought about what she would like to do after finishing school. By the time Rubellit asked the group what they would like to work as one day, Diamond has changed her previous way of thinking. Even though she never showed it, she did think about her future a lot more. However, she never could think of a job that she seemed to like working as. And even as the others considered her becoming a teacher one day, she refused, saying it won't fit to her. Yet, after a while, she grew to the thought and even decided to attend universary after finishing High School.
- Athletic Skills: Since Diamond has suffered from a well-known disease when she was younger, Diamond is quite weak compared to other girls in her age. As symptoms of the disease are still present today, Diamond is unable to practice any greater sports. In addition, Diamond is known to have a very bad stamina and has problems to lift heavy objects.
- Academic Skills: As Diamond is interested in a lot of things, Diamond is an excellent student, who always reached the best grade of her class. Diamond is usually very serious about studying and would spend a whole afternoon with studying. Due to this, she only gets good grades. However, Diamond does not identify herself with her good grades.
- Additional Skills: Even though Diamond appears as a calm and restrained, Diamond is pretty outgoing and tries her best to understand how people think and feel. Due to that, she is quite good in understanding even the silliest thoughts. Adding to that, Diamond is skilled in drawing. While she's good at drawing almost everything, she prefers to draw landscapes. In Addition, Diamond has also some cooking skills.
Diamond has brown colored hair, that ends above her hips if they're worn opened. She has choppy bangs and usually has her hair tied to two twintails. Her twintails are either hold by white ribbons or light blue bands. In addition, Diamond is hardly seen wearing her hair opened or styled into another hair style. Diamond's eyes are green colord. Her skin is palce colored. With a height of 1.55 m (5″1), Diamond is the smallest member of the group. As of third season Diamond has her hair still tied into twintails, but wears them slightly differently than before.
Diamond has her own way of dressing. She wears what she thinks that fits her best. Usually, those turn out as cute clothes. Due to her calm self, she refuses to wear "revealing" clothes, like too short dresses or skirts.
In civilian, Diamond wears a white blouse underneath a light blue dress. The dress has puffy sleeves. Around her hips, she wears a black belt with a heart-shaed buckle in the middle. She wears dark brown ankle boots with white stockings that go over her knees. She has brown hair that is mostly tied to twin tails, hold by white ribbons tied in shape of a bow. Her eye color is green.
In winter, Diamond wears a white top that is mostly covered by a dark purple vest. The vest is worn opened and ends under her chest. She wears a grey skirt and brown boots that reach to her knees. The boots also have white lining of which, a bit looks out of the boots. There are also hanging some fluffy balls down from the boots.
In school, Diamond has to wear the Shiro Private Middle School's uniform for girls. The summer uniform consists of a yellow sweater vest with a white short sleeved shirt underneath. The uniform also includes a checked dark yellow skirt, grey stockings and brown shoes. The winter uniform consists of a dark yellow blazer with a white whirt underneath. The skirt, as well as the stockings and the shoes, are the same as the summer uniform's.
On the cover of the second DVD volume, Diamond wears a dark blue dress with a light blue vest over it. She wears black slippers. Diamond has her hair tied into braided twin tails old by purple bands.
When Diamond transforms into Cinderella in episode 28, she wears a blue gown with a light purple layer of cloth that is attached to the top part of the dress. The dress is shoulder free and the second half has in total three layers. The first two are light blue and seperated by white details. The last layer is dark blue. Diamond wears light purple gloves and a blue grown. She wears a light blue hair clip with a heart on it in her hair.
As Dia Card, she wears a sleeveless black dress with armor around her shoulders. A white cloth resembling the ♦-Ace is attached to the dress. The dress and the 'card' are hold by a silver belt with a ♦ symbol on it. Her shoulder armor also has the ♦ symbol on it. She wears black arm warmers with silver armor attached to it. She wears black leggings and brown boots with a V-shaped, silver metal at the top.
In Holidays at Skyriver, Diamond wears a light blue top whose straps are tied into a bow behind her neck. She wears a violet skirt and pale pink sandals that have short ribbons on them. In The Legend of the Rainbow Jewels, Diamond wears a blue colored dress with a white jacket over it. The jacket end under her chest and is mostly worn open. She wears silver shoes.
- "You might not seem like it, but you are pretty energetic and always cheering. You actually seem more like the calm person."— Loo describing Diamond's character in episode 15
Diamond is a smart and very gentle girl. She is sometimes referred as Queen by others due to the fact that she is one of the smartest students at her age. Diamond is quite calm that's why people would describe her as shy, which is wrong. She is quite opened and has her own mind. However she has good manners and would never say anything that would offend others. Despite her calm, kind and gentle personality, she is also very passionate and energetic. Diamond always follows the "voice of her heart"; she does the things she thinks are right instead of what people want her to believe.
Shirosora (白空?) - Shirosora comes from Shiro (白?) meaning "white", "snowy", "bright" or "clear", combined with Sora (空?) meaning "sky" or "air". So combined, Shirosora means "white sky", "bright sky" or "snowy sky". 空 can also be a synonyme for 天, which means "heaven" in Japanese. If 空 and 天 are combined, they mean "sky", "air", "firmament" or "ether". All together, they are a pun to the series' main theme, which is sky after all.
Diamond (ダイヤモンド?) - Diamond is named after the precious gemstone diamond with the same name. The word comes from Old French "diamant", which orignated from Medieval Latin "diamantem" and Vulgar Latin "adiamanten", altered by influence of the many Greek words in dia. The original word comes from Latin meaning "the hardest metal". However, it can also mean "invincible, untamed". The diamond is also the birthstone of April.
Dia (ダイヤ?) - A short version of the word Diamond, which is her actual given name. Diamond is called that way by FairySina because she likes to shorten "long" words. However in the series, Dia is mostly used by Low, who infact only calls her "Dia".
- Main article: Shirosora Diamond / Quotes
As a main character, Diamond's voice actor, Murakawa Rie has particated in several image songs for the character she voices:
- Nostalgia (Along with Matsuoka Yoshitsugu)
- ♪ magical ♫ (Along with Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka)
- Rainbow Rose (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka)
- living my dream (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka)
- Mirai, Kibou, Destiny! (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka, Sakura Ayane, Uchida Maaya)
- P R I S M (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka, Sakura Ayane, Uchida Maaya)
- Niji Tenshi no Karaa (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka, Sakura Ayane, Uchida Maaya)
- Forever Sky Pretty Cure ♥ (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka, Sakura Ayane, Uchida Maaya)
- Diamond's birthday falls on April 4th, which makes her zodiac to be Aries (♈).
- It's revealed that Diamond's biggest fear is being left alone.
- It was revealed that Diamond doesn't like snowball fights as she usually gets targeted.
- As said in the 112th episode of the Series, Diamond is represented by the pansy, which means "thoughtful" or "caring" in the language of flowers.
- Diamond is the only Sky Pretty Cure to have a different hair and eye color in civilin than as Pretty Cure.
- Diamond is the first Pretty Cure to have an actual love relationship during her season.
- However, she is the sixth Pretty Cure to be in love with a character. The first were Misumi Nagisa from Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart, Hyuuga Saki from Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash★Star, Yumehara Nozomi from Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo! and Minamino Kanade from Suite Pretty Cure♪, and later Aino Megumi from Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!.
- Unlike Yumehara Nozomi and Aino Megumi, Diamond is part of an official couple. In Nozomi's case, it is unknown if she and Coco got together and Megumi only got together with Seiji in the last episode.
- Diamond is the third main character to transform into Cinderella. The first were Yumehara Nozomi from Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo! and Hoshizora Miyuki from Smile Pretty Cure!.
- Diamond is the shortest member of the Sky Pretty Cure team.
- Diamond shows some similarities to Yukishiro Honoka from Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart:
- Both are born on April 4th. Therefore, both have their zodiac to be aries.
- They share their blood type; B.
- Both live with their grandmother as their parents are busy with working.
- Both own/used to own a pet. Honoka owns a dog Chuutaro and Diamond used to own a rabbit.
- Both of their Pretty Cure alter egos are white themed and show a golden heart-shaped belt buckle.
- Both are the smartest in their group.
- Both appear graceful and vulnerable, but are actually stronger than they seem.
- Both are best friends with sporty Pretty Cures.
- Both have "shiro" in their name. However, in Honoka's case, it means "castle", while it means "white" in Diamond's case.
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_of_violet#Chinese_violet
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_of_cyan#Aquamarine
- ↑ http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=diamond