|Birthday Date||September 15th|
|Siblings||Mori Kanon (step-sister)|
|Season||Guardian Angels Of The Sky|
|First Appearance||Episode 56|
Takagi Chrysoberyl, also called Chris, is a minor character of the Guardian Angels Of The Sky series. He meets the group in episode 12 and decides to spend more times with them. He is a pretty bright and opened person. He tries to become friends with Nobumoto Rosuke, though he acts cold towards him at first. It also seems like he fell in love with Yuuki Ririan. Chris is a hobby photographer who loves street dancing.
The one sentence Chris usually uses is "Sure, why not.".
- Full Name: Takagi Chrysoberyl
- Japanese: 高樹クリソベリル
- Birthday: September 15th
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Birthplace: Feather Castletown
- Height: 1,74 m
- Weight: N/A
- Blood Type: N/A
- Species: Human
- Personal Quote: "Sure, why not."
- Food: Submarine sandwich
Chestnut (栗?) - Chris' old nickname back in his times at Tsubasa Public. Taking the first four letters of his (Japanese) Name, it becomes Kuri. 栗 (kuri) is Japanese and means Chestnut.
- Chris's birthday falls on September 15th, which makes his zodiac to be Virgo (♍).
- It was mentioned that Chris was a student of Nishiyama Middle School.
- As said in RELOADED Episode 22, Chris is represented by the Freesia which means "Childish/Immature" in the language of flowers.
- Chris' favorite holiday is Halloween.